Thursday, May 3, 2012

CHS Senior Prom

Lucky me, I was asked to take picts of my daughter and her friends before they headed off to their Junior/Senior Prom. We were lucky enough to also get a break in the weather and had cloudy skies but no rain!



The theme for the night was a masquerade ball. My daughter's friend made these masks for her. The kids were thrilled that they turned out so amazing! Thanx to J for sharing your talents!

This was a great group of kids. They all seemed to get along great and ended up having a fabulous night together.

I love taking picts of my own kiddos. It is fun to play with different editing tools to really bring out the shine that each of my kids has inside of them. Plus having a friend there to make her laugh doesnt hurt either! Just can't believe that she is getting so grown up. One more year and she will be the Senior. Time really does fly when you are having fun.


Never ceases to amaze me, no matter how many times I photograph this handsome guy, at how his blue eyes just pop and catch all the attention.

We have had so much rain that the grass and soil was still very saturated with water. All the girls had their heels completely sink. The kids thought up a pretty good solution to that and they were on their way to making wonderful memories with their friends.

No comments: