Monday, April 30, 2012

Just A Mom With A Camera

We have had our challenges in the last year.  Loss of clients and continued challenges throughout my cancer treatment have put me in the position to need to "close" my doors. I will be returning to what another photographer used to call me  "just a mom with a camera".

I will be dissolving my PMR website and slowly transferring everything over to this site.

I am not giving up photography entirely. You will see posts as often as I can get them here. They will mostly be of my Fine Art work, showcasing my love of life and nature. I will still be willing to do portrait work on an individual request basis.

Thank you to  ALL who have supported me over the last few years. Thank you to all who continue to love my work and the work I have done in the past. Watch for more to come soon!

1 comment:

Ringleader said...

"A mom with a camera and the talent and energy to capture special moments in unique and exciting ways" is a better description.