Thursday, March 4, 2010

MORE BABY "E"

I got the fun chance to take more picts of this little cutie. She is now 2 weeks old and growing so fast. I was surprised to see that she had grown longer and bigger. Our session was so fun as she decided to be happily awake and she made me laugh as she looked at me as if to say "are you done yet?" I was so excited to get to try some new poses too and that they turned out! (Thanx Tia for sharing some awesome ideas!) I cant wait to take more pictures of this little princess - watch for more to come soon!
Miss "E's" little big sister (she is a big sister but she is still little herself) was wanting to be close to the baby and her mom was unsure as I invited her to also be a part of our fun. I love the way the images turned out with her hands on the baby's head. It is just so sweet and showed what a good big sister she is and how much she loves her new baby sister.
I loved playing with these "stork bundle" images - they were challenging and rewarding!

No comments: