Tuesday, March 16, 2010

1 MONTH OLD!

This little missy is 1 month old already! The time has just flown by and it has been so fun to see how much she has changed and grown over the last few weeks. She was very cooperative during this session and stayed totally zonked the whole time. It gave us the perfect chance to pretty much do anything we wanted. It has been fun to sort through the images and see that this sweet little face also belongs to all of her sisters (depending on the angle). She definately belongs and is the perfect little addition to her family.
Thanx again Alli for allowing me to spend such special time with you and your new little one. It was tons of fun! Will have picts for you very soon!

I couldn't decide which images to post, there were SO many that I really loved. I just couldn't choose which one of these top ones are my favorite, so I just posted them both!



She is just so sweet, and these just seemed to really capture that.

1 comment:

Alli said...

wow- these turned out spectacular! Thank you so much for helping us to record this precious fleeting time with our little one.