Sunday, December 13, 2009

THE REASON FOR THE SEASON

It was really fun to take a second go at doing a shoot with the nativity costumes that I received as a gift this year. It was quite an adventure trying to position dogs and kids of varying ages and then getting the shot off before they all moved again! Crazy! I would never have been able to do it without my wonderful and dear friend who was willing to join in the fray. Thanx SO much "M" for taking time to help, you are my angel!
I was really happy with the way these turned out, esp for a first try this year. I am sure with more practice we will come up with even more ideas and fun.
A great big THANK YOU also goes out to the Setniker ladies for all of their help and generosity in allowing us to come out and do so many shoots in the last few weeks! You have been wonderful and I appreciate you so very much!

No comments: