Sunday, December 13, 2009

HEARTS & HANDS THAT SERVE WITH LOVE

Recently I was asked to help with a special project that focused on service. There are so many ways that people can serve one another, all the year round.
Making a wonderful loaf of bread and soup and taking it to someone in need. Being willing to just go and visit someone. Spending time on the phone checking in on others, those on each end of the phone can receive great blessings from just chatting. Being willing to visit someone and read to them or share a special message can brighten an otherwise dark day. Sharing a special gift or talent to help another to improve their health or well being. The possibilities are endless.
At this special holiday season, there are so many ways we can share and serve one another. Remembering that we can help others and serve with our hearts and hands throughout the year is a goal I know that I will personally be working on.
Thank you "M" for asking me to help with this project and for allowing me to give a service to you and others. This experience has meant so much to me and I know that I am the one blessed because of it!



No comments: